<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605147?origin\x3dhttp://strawhearts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Heidi! (hi-deee)

lamps in my life
Sharon; Lingz; Crys; Zhenz; Sheryldine; Lynn; Amily; Chung Yew; Jane; Sha; May;

Archives:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007

" red flags and long nights "


Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 11:55 pm
love love love.

i think i'm driving myself nuts. i think i think too much about meeting a nice uhms... westerner (: i think i think too much about them. its making me go crazy. anyway, in the mood of love, remember trista and ryan? i have their song they danced to at their wedding! ryan wrote the words and the music was done by someonelse. anyway, here's the lyrcis:

Something About Her
Lyrics by Ryan Sutter
Music by Rick Cowling

Here I am, not knowing where I stand
Here I am, looking for a place to land
My heart in the palm of her hand
A boy dying to be her man
Between tomorrow and yesterday
What I really want to say
Is that I'm falling for something about her

She is to me the rainbow through the rain
She is to me the laughter through the pain
Like sugar from the cane,directly through my veins
She's living in my dreams
She's a vision, and it seems
That I'm falling for something about her

My life has been a ship sailing sea to sea
My life has been completely set free
Moments of ecstasy, all I could hope it to be
Now with her I'd like to share
To show her how much I care
'Cause I'm falling for something about her

I'd like to say I'll love her night and day
I'd like to say I'll never turn away
Forever, come what may
By her side I'll always stay
She's every star that's in the sky
Every glimmer in my eye
And I'm falling for something about her

sweet? yeah. makes me kinda sad though.
i love love. i mean it's a pretty nice feeling you know? when will my McDreamy come? (:
okay, i don't really wanna talk about it anymore.